It’s time to kick-off the Mother’s Day Blog Hop! Join me and my blogging friends for a bunch of mom-related posts through May 15th! I am kicking it off by hosting my first ever blog giveaway so be sure to read all the way through to find out how to be a part!
So why a Mother’s Day Blog Hop? Because 10 years ago I became a mother for the first time. To say it changed my life is an understatement, and it is hard to remember life before the kids. Motherhood has had a profound influence in my art.
Beginning with pregnancy, images of robust pregnant bellies and mothers with children danced through my studio. Some of these earlier pieces incorporated words related to the joys of pregnancy and motherhood. Each one allowed me to express my experiences in ways that words cannot, and I continue to do this through my new work.
- May 1st – Claudine Intner
- May 2nd – Melissa Liban
- May 3rd – Lynn Krawczyk
- May 4th – Ishita Bandyo
- May 5th – Jeri Greenberg
- May 6th – Kathleen Mattox
- May 8th – Amanda Ruth
- May 9th – Judi Hurwitt
- May 10th – Kathleen Murphy
- May 11th – Hannah Phelps
- May 12th – Helen Hiebert
- May 14th – Hannah Klaus Hunter
- May 15th – Claudine Intner
Let’s spread the fun!
NOW – You have a chance to win one my brand new flower collages! You can win this Pink Gerber Daisy.
How to enter?
- Leave a comment on this blog post by May 15th at 12 noon EST. You must include your email with your comment.
- Post a link to my giveaway on Facebook, Twitter, or blog and get another chance. Leave a second comment here letting me know where you posted the link.
- Follow me through Networked Blogs, Google Friend Connect, fan me on Facebook or follow me on Twitter and get another chance. Each time you do one of these additional things just leave another comment.
On Sunday, May 15th the kids and I will randomly pick a commenter and I will post the winner here!